- NEW COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR NEEDED! Want to volunteer your and help UUCFnc? Trish will train you to take over the newsletter and website. Please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. She is moving and needs to train someone by November 2018.
- On-going: UUCF collects toiletries for Fayetteville Urban Ministries. Donations welcome.
- On-going: Wednesdays at 6:30pm is Religious Exploration for Adults, hosted by Kent Smith at 115 Hale St, Fayetteville with coffee, refreshments, and conversation. Children welcome for independent play.
- Sunday Snacks Needed! We welcome food and snacks to share during fellowship after Sunday services.
- Child Care Volunteers Needed: Please volunteer for child care duty!
SAVE THE DATES:
- Children Programming and RE Planning Session – September 23, 2018
Parents mark your calendars: September 23 at 10am we will meet prior to service to discuss the direction and curriculum of the fall session for our children’s program. Your input is needed and appreciated.
- September 9, 2018 – Sunday Services Committee Meeting
- September 23, 2018 – Potluck
- September 2, 2018 – “How do You UU?” Speaker: Trish Brownlee
- September 9, 2018 – “Water Communion” Speaker: Andrea Poole
- September 16, 2018 – “Mini Civics” Speaker: Angela Tousey
- September 23, 2018 – “Civil Discourse: How to Agree to Disagree in Politics” Speaker: Dr. Rob Taber
- September 30, 2018 – “TBA” Speaker: Rev. Liz LeClair