SAVE THE DATES:
- December 31st Congregational Vote: At our December 31st service, we will hold a congregational vote to endorse James Jufer as a candidate for ministry in Aspirant Status so that he may further his education.
- Sunday Services Meeting: Our next Sunday Services meeting will be after service on January 14th. We will be planning services for March-June. 2017 Summer Services in July & August will focus on each of the 7 Principles, one per week, with the 8th meeting ending in a summer potluck.
- Board Meeting: Our next board meeting is on Feb. 11th after service. We will be formally reviewing and updating the Bylaws. A PDF and print copies of the bylaws will be available for all members who wish to have input in updating. This will be the first official update of board positions and bylaws since 2008.
- 2018 Fiscal Year Pledge Drive starts in March.
- Congregation Annual Meeting – May 7, 2017
- On-going: UUCF collects toiletries for Fayetteville Urban Ministries. Donations welcome.
- On-going: Wednesdays at 6:30pm is Religious Exploration for Adults, hosted by Kent Smith at 115 Hale St, Fayetteville with coffee, refreshments, and conversation. Children welcome for independent play.
Jan. 7th: Fire Communion, Susan Gyaben and Andrea Poole.
Jan. 14th: A Comparison of Beginnings and Growth of Unitarian Universalism and Quakerism in American, Bob Cooper
Jan. 21st: Focus on Renewal and New Beginnings, Angel Silvermane
Jan. 28th: Standing on the Side of Love Kick Off, Andrea Poole